Kitchen Team – BrewDog Wiesbaden
BrewDog has one mission: we want to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Our BrewDog bars are at the forefront of that mission, delivering amazing beer and customer service at all times.
BrewDog Wiesbaden is located on Marktstraße in the centre of the city featuring 28 taps of amazing craft beer alongside burgers and wings, vintage pinball and arcade games.
About The Role
Working alongside the team led by a Kitchen Manager, your mission will be to deliver our incredible menu of burgers and wings to the people of Wiesbaden. Food will have a huge part to play in launching and driving the success of BrewDog Wiesbaden and you’ll be working closely with your crew mates to deliver the best food possible.
Your focus will be making sure every single item leaving the kitchen comes in good time and to an exceptional standard. Not only will this site be renowned for its incredible beer and service, but also for its outstanding grub. You, yes you, will be responsible for making that happen.
At Bruton Hospitality, in all of our BrewDog locations we offer the following benefits:
- Up to 25% of your salary in bonuses dependent on position and location performance, paid quarterly.
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year, plus public holidays or days in lieu.
- Hourly pay rate increase for passing a beer exam!
- ‘Employee of the Quarter’ bonus voted on by the team.
- Discounts across all locations.
- Plenty of support and training, and opportunities for fast development.
About The Team
You’ll be led by an experienced and passionate General Manager and Kitchen Manager and you’ll stand side by side with a crew of roughly 15 passionate and confident craft beer loving individuals made up of a team in the kitchen, on the floor and behind the bar.
As this will be the newest bar to join the BrewDog ranks, every one of your crewmates will be new to the role. This is a great opportunity to form an outstanding crew to rock BrewDog Wiesbaden and drive the craft beer revolution and its pairing with our food.
- Ideally, you’ll have some prior experience from working in busy hospitality kitchens. Seeing it first hand, being the one that has conjured up some incredible food and driven quality in every area of a kitchen.
- Knowledge of craft beer for this role would be desirable, but a willingness to learn if you don’t is essential. We’ve got all of the tools (and the beer), you just need to be excited to learn.
- Most importantly, your reason for being will be delivering the best experience that is humanly possible, along with your teammates for every person that walks through the doors at BrewDog Wiesbaden.
From 10,05€ p/h